Dear traders, we are happy to announce that all available pitches have now been sold for the 2018 switch on event. We wish all of our Holt traders a very successful and enjoyable evening.
A rundown of our traders and what you might expect to find on our Holt Lights switch on event…
Food and Drink
- Graves Hog roast, High street
- Bucket List, Outside of Barclays
- Candy Floss
- BBQ from the Feather’s, High street
- Allard’s Butchers – Hot dogs, Bull street
- Mulled wine, Byfords, Shirehall Plain
- Mulled wine and cider, Kings Head
All Holt’s eateries will be open on the night, make sure to plan ahead as the town attracts thousands of visitors on the night.
- Santas grotto. Holt Community Centre 4pm – 5.30pm. Bakers and Larners 6.45pm – 8pm
- Pantomime Horse race, main high street from 5.30pm
- 60’s set from The Lighters at 5.45pm
- Parade of light, departs the Methodist Church at 6pm – get involved!
- Christmas address from Father Howard and Revd. Cliff Shanganya
- Carols from the choir
- 6.30pm – Official switch on with spectacular fireworks
- 6.45pm – 7.30pm – Live music set from The Walks
Alongside the main entertainment there will be fairground rides and entertainment from stalls around the town.
The committee would like to remind anyone trading without a permit on the switch on night, will be asked to leave the area.